AustralianSuper is the country’s largest industry superannuation fund with billions of dollars under management. With more than two million members, one in 10 working Australians are with AustralianSuper.
AustralianSuper has a clear purpose: to put its members first. M&P Partners has helped the fund connect its 500-plus people with its purpose, igniting a passion to deliver for members every day. Our partnership began with developing a unique Employee Value Proposition (EVP) for the AustralianSuper talent brand. More recently, we have worked together to refresh the Fund’s values and define the behaviours that sit behind them. These were brought to life through an employee-centred campaign: ‘we let our actions do the talking’.
- Developed the EVP and strategic narrative, including collateral.
- Refreshed the values and supporting behaviours, including the launch and engagement campaign.
- Created employee storytelling videos.
- Developed a program to embed the values throughout the organisation, making them meaningful for every employee.
- Mapped the performance management cycle and identified opportunities to improve.
- Reviewed and enhanced the formal approach to performance management and improvement to better align with AustralianSuper’s purpose.