E-focus is a community based not-for-profit organisation that delivers a range of services to alleviate disadvantage and to enrich the lives of individuals and local communities. The organisation provides economic and social support to individuals through employment assistance, training services and community programs.
The E-focus Board engaged M&P Partners to complete a strategic review of the organisation and determine the executive and management capability needed to succeed. The review identified gaps in current capability and assessed the risks and benefits of other organisational structures. Working with the CEO, we also identified the required talent and any skills gaps with current resources. The result was a workforce plan that broadened the capability of the executive team and underpinned a successful restructure to deliver the organisation’s strategy.
Our partnership has since grown to include a range of HR and communication support activities.
- Completed a strategic organisational review.
- Developed the organisation’s strategic KPIs.
- Reviewed board governance structures and facilitated a board strategy retreat.
- Developed a strategic workforce plan.
- Facilitated workshops to build executives’ communication capability, including board reports.
- Created the E-focus style guide.